Man.
伙計。
I mean, this isn't that bad.
這不是那么壞。
ls it, Steve? Yellow.
是這個,Steve,黃?
You're right, Steve.
你是對的,Steve。
The Dangeometer is in the yellow.
計量表指向了黃色。
I don't know what to do.
我不知道該怎么做。
I do.
我宣布。
declare these hot dogs to be delicious!
這些熱狗真好吃!
Oh, no.
哦,不。
How did you get in here?
你怎么進來的?
Tomorrow's the big day, Flint.
明天是個大日子,Flint。
The entire town's fate is resting on your food weather.
整個鎮子的未來就靠你的食物天氣了。
I'm thinking pasta.
我在想意大利面。
Some light apps. I know you won't let us down.
一些低度啤酒,我知道你不會讓我們失望的。
Well, Mr. Mayor, I think there's something you should see.
好了,鎮長先生,我想這兒有些你必須看的東西。
What?
什么?
This is the molecular structure of a hot dog that fell last week.
這是上周落下的熱狗分子結構。
And this is the molecular structure of a hot dog that fell today.
這是今天落下來的。
The machine uses microwave radiation.
機器用微波輻射。
to mutate the genetic recipe of the food.
使食物的遺傳食譜變異。
The more we ask it to make, the more clouds it takes in.
我們要求的食物越多,它吸收的云越多。
the more radiation it emits, the more these molecules could over-mutate.
它會發出更多的輻射,會有更多的分子過度變異。
I think that's why the food is getting bigger.
我想這就是食物變大的原因。