Wow.
喔。
I mean, you were okay before.
我說,之前你是還行。
but now.
現在呢。
you're beautiful.
你相當漂亮。
No, I'm not. I can't go out in public like this.
不,我不能,我不能這樣出現在公共場合。
Well, why not?
為什么不呢?
I mean, this is the real you, right?
這是真實的你,是吧?
Smart.
聰敏。
Bespectacled.
眼鏡娘。
Who wouldn't wanna see that?
誰想不看見這樣呢?
You know, I've never met anyone like you, Flint Lockwood.
你知道,我從未見過像你這樣的人,Flint Lockwood。
Me either.
我也是。
But about you.
但是說到你。
Flint, you have a call Flint.
你有個電話。
Flint, you have a call Flint,
你有個電話。
ls your phone ringing?
那是你的來電鈴聲?
That's weird. Someone must've changed my ring.
那可真古怪 肯定有人給我換了。
Oh, it's the mayor. Do you mind if I take this?
哦,是鎮長,不介意我接吧?
No, no, no.
不,不,不。
Go ahead, take it. That's fine. -I'm sorry. It's important.
繼續,接吧,沒事 ,對不起,這個電話很重要。
I should be going too. It's getting late. I'm just gonna step outside.
我也得走了,要不就太晚了, 我得出去。