I've got jellybeans for teeth.
我給牙齒糊上了軟心豆粒糖。
And when the fun is done.
當所有的歡愉都享受過了。
gaze upon the sunset cresting over Mount Leftovers.
就欣賞一下剩菜山的日落吧。
From which we're protected by a presumably indestructible dam.
我們被一個據推測不可毀滅的大壩保護著。
We've got people here today from all around the world.
我們把這個世界上從中國到西弗吉尼亞的人們。
from as far as China to West Virginia.
聚集到這兒。
Also I think there's some Canadians here.
當然,應該還有些加拿大人。
You're supposed to be broadcasting this.
應該是你報道這個。
There's a problem. The food's getting bigger.
這兒出問題了 食物變大了。
I know, it's great. Bigger portion sizes. Everyone loves it.
我知道,這很好,大配額 所有人都歡喜。
I'm not sure we're doing the right thing here.
我不肯定我們在這兒做得對。
What if we've bitten off more than we can chew?
我們要的太多了?
For the first time in my life, everybody loves something that I've done.
這是我生命中的第一次,所有人都愛我做的東西。
Why can't you just be happy for me.
你為什么就不能為我高興。
and go say the weather or something. Jeez.
或者說說天氣什么的,天啊。
And without further ado.
毋庸贅述。
our town's hero and my metaphorical son.
我們鎮子的英雄 我心目中的兒子。
Flint Lockwood. Flint Lockwood.