Monica: Dammit, dammit, dammit!
該死,該死,該死!
Phoebe: Oh I see, so then, you were lying.
我明白了,你們是在騙我。
Joey: About what?
騙你什么?
Phoebe: About how good your cards were.
騙我你們的牌有多好。
Joey: Heh... I was bluffing.
我在唬你們。
Phoebe: Aha! And... What is bluffing? Is it not another word for... lying?
什么是唬?不就是騙的同義字嗎?
Rachel: OK, sorry to break up this party, but I've got resumes to fax before work tomorrow...
抱歉,我不能再玩了,我在明天工作前得打好履歷表……
Guys: Whoa, whoa, whoa!
哦,哦,哦!
Chandler: Rach, Rach, we gotta settle.
Rach,Rach,我們得算帳。
Rachel: Settle what?
算什么?
Chandler: The... Jamestown colony of Virginia. You see, King George is giving us the land, so...
在維吉尼亞的詹姆斯城殖民地,喬治三世把土地給我們,所以……
Ross: The game, Rachel, the game. You owe us money for the game.
Rachel,這是賭局,在賭局上你欠我們錢。
Rachel: Oh. Right.
哦,好。
Joey: You know what, you guys? It's their first time, why don't we just forget about the money, alright?
你們知道嗎?這是她們的第一次,別和她們計較錢了
Monica: Hell no, we'll pay!
不好,我們會付錢的
Phoebe: OK, Monica? I had another answer all ready.
Monica, 我有另一個答案了
Monica: And you know what? We want a rematch.
知道嗎?我們要再來一次
Ross: Well that's fine with me. Could use the money.
行,我又有錢花了。
Rachel: So basically, you get your yayas by taking money from all of your friends.
這么說你們的組合家俱, 都用朋友的錢買來的。
Ross: ...Yeah.
是的。
Chandler: Yes, and I get my yayas from Ikea. You have to put them together yourself, but they cost a little less.
沒錯,而且我是在“宜家家俱”買的,得自己動手裝,不過便宜許多。
Ross: Look, Rachel, this is poker. I play to win, alright? In order for me to win, other people have to lose. So if you're gonna play poker with me, don't expect me to be a "nice guy", OK? Cause once those cards are dealt...
這是玩撲克。賭博就是要贏錢,為使我能贏錢,別人就得輸。如果想和我玩牌,就別指望我手下留情。因為牌一發出......
Joey: ...Yeah
然后呢?
Ross: I'm not a nice guy.
我就六親不認。