Joey:Vulva?
外陰?
Ross:Alright, I panicked, alright? She took me by surprise. You know, but it wasn't a total loss. I mean, we ended up cuddling.
我當時好害怕,她嚇了我一跳,但并未完全……我們以愛撫收場。
Joey:Whoaa! You cuddled? How many times?
愛撫?幾次?
Ross:Shut up! It was nice. I just... I don't think I'm the dirtytalking kind of guy, you know?
閉嘴,那種感覺好好。我不是那種講狠褻話的人。
Joey:What's the big deal? You just say what you want to do to her. Or what you want her to do to you. Or what you think other people might be doing to each other. I'll tell you what. Just try something on me.
有什么了不起,你只要說出你想對她如何,或是你想她對你如何,或是別人想對彼此如何。這樣吧,對我說吧。
Ross:Please be kidding.
開什么玩笑。
Joey:Why not? Come on! Just, just close your eyes and tell me what you would like to be doing right now.
有何不可,快!只要閉上眼睛告訴我,現在你想干什么。
Ross:OK. I'm in my apartment...
好吧。我在我的住處……
Joey:....yeah... what else?
然后呢?
Ross:That's it. I'm in my apartment, you're not there, we're not having this conversation.
就這樣,我在我的住處而你不在。 我們沒有進行這次談話。
Joey:Alright, look, I'll start, OK?
好吧,講我來。
Ross:Joey, please.
拜托準備好沒?聽著。
Joey:Come on. Come on. Alright, ready, look! Oh... Ross... you get me so hot. I want your lips on me now.
Ross你讓我欲火焚身,我要你舔我。
Ross:Wow.
噢。
Joey:Alright, now you say something.
好吧,現在說點什么。
Ross:I... ahem... I really don't think so.
噢,我覺得還是不要了。
Joey:Come on! You like this woman, right?
來吧!你喜歡她吧!
Ross:Yeah.
是。
Joey:You want to see her again, right?
你想再次見到她吧!
Ross:Sure.
是。
Joey:Well if you can't talk dirty to me, how're you going to talk dirty to her? Now tell me you want to caress my butt!
如果你無法對我說猥褻的話,那你如何對她說呢?說你想愛撫我的屁股。
Ross:OK, turn around. I just don't want you staring at me when I'm doing this.
好吧,轉過去。我不想你盯著我看。
Joey:Alright, alright. I'm around. Go ahead.
好吧,我不看,說吧。
Ross:Ahem... I want... OK, I want to... feel your... hot, soft skin with my lips.
我要……用我的雙唇感覺你那光滑的皮膚。
Joey:There you go! Keep going. Keep going!
這就對了,繼續,繼續!
Ross:I, er...
噢……
Ross:I want to take my tongue... and...
我要用我的舌頭……
Ross:...and...
快說啊……
Joey:Say it... say it!
快說!
Ross:...run it all over your body until you're... trembling with... with...
舔遍你的全身直到你顫抖……
Chandler:...with?
然后呢?
Ross:Funny story!
真好笑!
Joey:You're not going to believe this!
你不會相信的!
Chandler:It's OK. It's OK. I was always rooting for you two kids to get together.
你不會相信的沒關系,我一向贊成你們交往。