My daughter has nothing to do with this.I betrayed her.
我女兒與這無關 我背叛了她
You don't believe that.
你不相信那些
Well, it happens to be true.
碰巧那是真的
Your daughter's filled up with pent-up guilt aout the money.And it's not about the money.
你女兒內心滿是壓抑著的愧疚 并且與錢無關
I think she feels guilty because she's letting you take the blame.
我覺得她之所以內疚 是因為她讓你背黑鍋
I'm calling my lawyer.
我要給我的律師打電話
Before you call your lawyer,you should know that unless you tell us the truth,
在你打電話之前 你應該知道除非你告訴我們真相
We're going to the sec to tell them that we think she's involved.
我們會去證交會告訴他們 我們認為你女兒與此案有關
I stole the money.
我偷了那些錢
That's not true.
那不是真的
You didn't steal it.It was her.She stood there acting like we were persecuting your family.
你沒有偷 是她偷的 她站在那里就好像 我們在迫害你的家人
I mean, what is she, some sort of sociopath witthese people awa.
她是個什么樣的人 又沒有可能是沒良知的反社會的人
Loker, give us a minute.Mr. hollin...
洛克爾 讓我們單獨談談 赫琳先生
Imagine your husband or your sister made a mistake.
假如你的丈夫或妹妹犯了個錯誤
And you knew you could make a small sacrifice to protect them.
并且你知道你可以做出一個小犧牲去保護她們
The worst lies we tell are out of love.
最失敗的謊言往往出于我們的愛
But i'd want my family to learn from their mistakes.
但我會讓我的家人從錯誤中吸取教訓
I'll get her to give you the names and accounts of the shell companies holding the money...But only if you make me a guarantee.
我會讓她給你姓名和賬戶 那些是拿著錢的空殼公司的 但你必須向我保證
You're going to let him go to prison for his daughter.
你要讓他替他女兒進監獄
We're going to get these people their pensions back,their livelihoods—that's whatmatters.
我們要為這些人要回養老金 他們的生計 那才是重要的
What does that say to all of the bernie madoffs And all of the carolyn hollins waiting in the wings?
那對死去的Bernie madoffs和卡羅琳·赫琳有什么意義
You think the victims should just lose everything?
你認為受害者就應該失去所有嗎
You have to put these people away or they will keep coming back like a cancer.
你應該擺開這些人 否則他們會像癌癥一樣不停地麻煩你
You cannot let them think they can do this and not get punished.
你不能讓他們覺得他們這么做可以不受到懲罰
When you're the boss, make whatever call you want.
當你是頭的時候 你怎么發號施令都不過分