Dr. foster, i've been trying toreachyou.
福斯特博士 我一直在聯系你
I've got good news for you, Dawkins.
給你帶了個好消息 Dawkins
Joseph hollin is going to provide you with account numbers and the names of his shell companies.
約瑟夫·赫琳會給你賬目數字和他控股公司的名字
Listen, Dr. Foster, I'm sorry I didn't reach you earlier.There's been a major change in the case.
福斯特博士 我很抱歉沒早一點到 這案子出現重大變化
What kind of change?
哪種變化
Hollin's daughter's being taken into custody.She's being indicted for securities fraud.
赫琳的女兒被扣押了 她的起訴罪名是證券欺詐
Turns out Hollin was covering for her.
事實證明赫琳先生代替了她
I-I don't understand.How did you discover this?
我不明白 你怎么發現的
I really can't discuss the details of the investigation.
我真的不能逐一詳述了
Have you spoken to Mr. Hollin about the money?Is he cooperating?
你有對赫琳先生提起過錢嗎 他合作嗎
I can't discuss the details.My office will call you to close out your part of the investigation.
我不能說了 我上級會讓你停下你這部分的調查
Leave a message.
留個信
Loker, call me when you get this.
洛克爾 看到信息給我回電話
Dr. Foster?Yes.
福斯特博士嗎 是的
Joseph hollin is here.
約瑟夫·赫琳來了
Mr. Hollin.
赫琳先生
You lied to me.You said you'd keep my daughter out of this.
你騙了我 你說你不會讓我女兒卷入的
I wasn't the one that had anything...
我沒有決定一切的
I was going to make her turn over every dollar, every asset.
我本想讓她接受我所有的資產
She was going to leave the business and take care of that's Dhara.
她本要脫手的 然后照管Dhara
We had nothing to do with the sec finding out.I just wanted to get these people their money back.
我們對證交會的發現無能為力 我只想讓這些人拿回他們的錢
Well, you won't see a dollar of it now.
那好 現在你一毛錢也見不到了