Only reason i'm here is 'cause zoe asked me to help you.
我在這兒的唯一原因是zoe要我幫你
She's a lot more forgiving then i would ever be.
她比我容易原諒人多了
We've all got things to forgive, haven't we, love?
親愛的 我們都有事需要原諒 對嗎
What do we got?
我們有什么進展
Your third suicide victim—rajal lamba.
你的第三個自殺受害者 rajal lamba
This is what you saw on the videotape.
這就是你在錄像帶上看到的
It's a ring of skin pigmentation called melasma.
這是一圈叫做黃褐斑皮膚色素沉積
It's the mask of pregnancy, right?
它是懷孕的表現 對嗎
Exactly.It's a common hormonal side effect.
對 它是荷爾蒙的一種常見副作用
The autopsy revealed that she gave birth approximately a month ago.
驗尸結果表明她生過孩子 大約一個月以前
What about the ashraf sisters?
ashraf的妹妹呢
We finished autopsies on both of them.
我們對她倆都驗過尸
Each gave birth in the last two months.
每個人都在最近的兩個月里生過孩子
All three of them?
她們三個都是嗎
Why would they all give birth and then kill themselves?
為什么她們都要生完孩子自殺呢
And where are all the babies?
那幾個嬰兒在那里
The victims had all the risk factors for postpartum depression.
受害者都有風險因素患有產后抑郁癥
25% of low-income women suffer from it.
百分之二十五的低收入女性患有該疾病
Okay, you got three indian women, right?
有三個印度女性 對嗎
All around the same age.
年齡都相似
They all have babies,and they all kill themselves.
她們都生過孩子 她們都是自殺
I mean, postpartum doesn't explain it.
產后抑郁癥并不能解釋什么
They had no support here, no family, no friends.
她們沒有依靠 沒有家庭 沒有朋友
There has to be some link between these girls.
這些女孩之間一定有些聯系
There has to be some reason why they killed themselves.
她們自殺一定是有原因的
I know you don't want to hear this again,but i'm gonna say it to you anyway.
我知道你不想再聽這些 但我還是要給你說
It doesn't matter how many you find a reason for.It wasn't your fault.
無論你找了多少個理由 它不是你的錯
We found medicaid bills for rajal lamba—the third suicide.
我們發現了第三個自殺者rajal lamba的醫療補助賬單
She was discharged from the obstetrics ward at a hospital in virginia.
她從一個婦產科病房出院 維吉尼亞的一家醫院
Um, loker wanted me to tell you that he got you back in with joseph hollin.
洛克爾想讓我告訴你 他讓你和約瑟夫·赫琳聯系上了
Thanks.
謝謝