This is a great opportunity, and I say grab it.
這是大好機會,我覺得該好好把握
What do you think?
你們覺得如何?
Did you land the money? - I did.
你釣到錢了嗎? -有的
And it was the strangest thing because the other time when Samantha walked into the meeting,
那事最奇怪 因為前一次珊曼莎走進會議室時
I thought she messed everything up.
我以為她搞砸了一切
Oh, I didn't tell you guys about the dream I had.
哦,我沒跟你們提過我做的夢
Of course not, because that would be tonight.
當然沒有,因為那會是今晚的事
Okay. Tell us about the dream.
好的,跟我們說說夢的事
It's more of a deja vu.
不僅僅是巧合
Deja vu. Sometimes dismissed as a random neurological event...
巧合,有時候像是 隨機出現的神經事件...
but is often a message from deep within the soul.
不過經常是潛意識里的訊息
And when the soul comes tapping at the door, it's time to let him in.
當潛意識來敲門時 就該讓它進來
Oprah.
歐普拉說的
No.
不是
Dr. Phil.
是菲爾博士說的
You're up guys.
起來一下,各位
No, no, no. That's not what I'm talking about.
不不不,我說的不是那樣
There are certain things that I know are going to happen.
我知道有某些事即將發生
Excuse me? But haven't we met before...
抱歉,我們有沒有見過...
in my dreams?
在我夢中?
Oh, just piss off, will you?
閃一旁去吧你
You see? I knew that would happen.
瞧吧? 我就曉得會那樣
We all knew that would happen.
伊恩,我們全曉得會那樣