Can you remember anything useful? Like the 3:30 winner at Newmarket?
有沒有記得比較有用的事? 像是紐馬克三點半那場比賽哪一方贏?
No I'm afraid not. But everything's the same.
不,恐怕沒有 不過一切都一樣
It's just in a slightly different order.
只是順序有點不太相同
Slightly different order.
順利有點不太相同
I've got to go.
我得走了
Mackenzie street, please.
麻煩到麥肯錫街
Yes, sir.
好的,先生
You've got to be kidding me.
一定是在開我玩笑
Excuse me, sir?
你說什么,先生?
You're the driver from yesterday.
你是昨天的司機
Anything's possible.
凡事皆有可能
Yesterday you knew certain things about me.
昨天你對我的事了若指掌
About your love life?
你的感情生活嗎?
Yes.
對
Yeah well people in my profession are second only to barmen...
做我這行的是僅次于吧臺酒保...
in knowing about problems of the heart.
能了解別人心里問題的人
And that, you said that exactly.
你確實說過那句話
So if you're the same, if this cab ride is the same...
如果你也一樣 計程車開的路線也一樣...
then everything else today will be the same.
那今天其它事情也會一樣
At the end of the day, my girlfriend gets into this taxi...
今晚我女友會坐上這輛計程車...
it stops at a light, it's hit, and she...
車子停紅燈時被撞,而她...