I know, and maybe you're right. Maybe it's stress. But all I know...
我知道,也許你是對的 也許是壓力的緣故,但我只知道...
is that we have to leave London. Immediately!
我們必須離開倫敦 刻不容緩!
I promised Lottie.
我答應過洛蒂了
You've helped loads. You're right. The fallacies will look great in the garden.
你已經幫了很多了,你說的對 這些擺到花園會比較好看
Ian, I have my concert tonight. Remember?
伊恩,我今晚有演奏會 記得嗎?
I'll have you back in time. I swear.
我會及時送你回來,我發誓
Let's go. I have to get you out of London now. Just trust me on this.
快走吧,我得馬上帶你離開倫敦 相信我這次吧
Okay, let's go.
好,走吧
Now will you tell me where we're going?
要告訴我去哪嗎?
You said anywhere I want to.
你說我想去哪都行的 -是的
So stop asking. Just enjoy not knowing what's going to happen.
那就別問了 只管享受未知的樂趣
Hang on a minute.
等一下
What do you think?
你覺得怎樣?
If you don't want to stop here we can just keep going.
若你不想在此下車 我們可以繼續前進
But how did you even know that this was my... - You told me where you were from.
但你怎么知道這里是我的... -你有跟我說過你是哪里人
I've never met your family.
我沒見過你的家人
They've been busy.
他們一直很忙
I really want to see where you grew up.
我真的很想看看你成長的地方
I want to see where little Ian went to school and played soccer.
我想看看小伊恩 上學、踢足球的地方[qhSorry, football, american.
抱歉,美國人是講橄欖球
I want to see where you became the man I love.
我想看看你變成我愛的男人的地方
If you had something to hide, you shouldn't have said 'anywhere you want to'.
如果你有事想隱瞞 就不該說“想去哪都行”