影視片花
臺詞欣賞
Michael:Evening, Alex. It is Alex, right? Never Alexandra.
晚上好,Alex。是叫Alex 對嗎?不再用Alexandra這個名字了吧。
Alex:Who are you? Where am I?
你是誰? 我在哪兒?
Michael:Well, you're not in prison anymore, You're not even in Michigan although we're the only ones that know that.
嗯,你已經不在監獄里了。你也不在密歇根州,但這些情況只有我們知道。
Your death was officially ruled a suicide by the prison coroner on November First. Your ashes are stored right here.
監獄驗尸官已于11月1日宣布你自殺身亡,你的骨灰就存在這兒。
My name's Michael. I work for the government. We've decided to give you a second chance.
我叫Michael,我是為政府做事的。我們決定給你一個重生的機會。
Alex:Why? Why me?
為什么? 為什么選擇我?
Michael:Because you're a young attractive white female with virtually no personal ties or paper trail.
因為你是一個年輕,性感的白人姑娘。沒什么個人牽絆,也沒什么檔案好查。
Now those do exist but they're hard to come by.
現在你雖然有這些條件,但這些還差得遠。
What really grabbed our attention though is how you managed to kill a criminal we were about to take out.
而真正吸引我們注意的是你設法殺死了一個我們正打算弄出去的犯人。
Alex:Aah! Ow!
啊! 哇!
Michael:His name was Kyle, by the way. He was part of a smuggling ring. Stand and your wrist breaks.
順便告訴你,他叫Kyle,他是一個走私集團的成員。你要起身的話,你的手腕就斷了。
Alex:I didn't kill no one! It was Ronnie!
我沒殺任何人,是Ronnie干的!
Michael:Your boyfriend's body was found next to his apartment, dead from an overdose. No one showed up to his funeral either.
你男朋友的尸體已經在他公寓旁被發現了,死于嗑藥過量。而且沒人去參加他的葬禮。
Your life is over, Alex. I'm here to offer you a new one. But you have to be willing to earn it.
你的生命已經結束,Alex。我現在是給你一個重生的機會,但是你得愿意去獲得它。
Alex:What do I gotta do?
我要去做什么?
Michael:Learn. How not to sound like a teen meth whore for starters. Learn to stand up straight. Learn how to walk right. Learn how to talk right. Learn how to serve your country... instead of just yourself.
學習。先學會不要說話像個愛嗑藥的小婊子,學習站直了,學習如何正確的走路,學習如何得體的說話,學習如果為你的國家效力......而不是只為自己。