Michael發現原來自己為之賣命的“組織”就是害得自己家破人亡的元兇,內心十分悲痛。他站在白雪覆蓋的樹林里,背對Nikita,向她講述自己曾經擁有過的幸福。
Michael: I bought them a house...
我給Elizabeth和Hailey...
Elizabeth and Hailey.
買了棟房子。
One night Lizzy and I just started flipping
一天晚上我和Lizzy剛開始
through a housing catalog.
翻閱一本房產目錄。
Lizzy saw this house in Hawaii,
Lizzy看到了一棟在夏威夷的房子,
and her eyes just lit up.
她的眼睛亮了起來。
So I tore out the page,
所以我撕下了那一頁,
and without telling her, I started saving up.
并且瞞著她,開始存錢。
Before you knew it, I had enough money
在你知道之前,我已經存夠了
for the down payment.
付訂金的錢。
When I called the realtor,
我給房產經紀人打電話的時候,
and he said the place was still available,
他說那棟房子還沒有賣出去,
I nearly jumped out of my chair.
我簡直高興地跳了起來
My plan was to fly them there...
我的計劃是帶她們飛到那...
for vacation...
去度假...
and tell them that that house was a rental.
然后告訴她們,房子是租來的。
And I know on the last day of vacation,
我知道,在假期的最后一天,
Hailey would just...
Hailey會...
look up at me and tell me it's time to go home.
抬頭看著我,告訴我是時候回家了。
But I...
但我...
would look back down at her, and I'd tell her...
我會低頭望著她,并告訴她...
We are home.
這就是我們的家。
Percy took that away from me.
但Percy奪走了這一切。