Chris Conahan 我們的人。
Murdered in Berlin 3 days ago.
三天前在柏林被殺。
-Nikita: Why are you telling me this?
為什么告訴我這些?
Isn't the CIA all over it?
不是應該中情局全權負責嗎?
-Ryan: I can't get the people upstairs to listen to me.
上面那些人不肯聽我的。
Which means I got no one else to turn to.
也就是說,沒別的人可以幫我了。

And the irony? This has nothing to do with Division.
更諷刺的是什么? 這件事跟組織沒有關系。
But it may have to do with a terrorist attack on U.S. soil.
但可能與針對美國本土的恐怖襲擊有關。
-Nikita: Why do you think that?
為什么這么說?
-Ryan: Well, part of my fantastic new career
呃,我那"妙不可言"的新職業其中一部分。
has me monitoring Cold War substations in Europe.
就是監視冷戰時期,位于歐洲的變電所。
I picked up on some chatter.
我截下了一些通話聊天。
Uh, a phone conversation about a cutting-edge weapon
呃,一段通話里提到,有尖端武器。
coming into the U.S.
要運進美國。
Callers mentioned a courier for the device,
電話里提到了武器的押運人,
a guy by the name of Jurgen.
是一個叫Jurgen的人。
Conahan told his superiors
Conahan當時對他的上司說
that he was meeting an asset also named Jurgen.
他要見的那個線人也叫Jurgen。
If you ask me, Jurgen is bringing the weapon into the U.S.
我的理解是 Jurgen正在把武器運進美國。
He's arming the terrorists.
他在支持恐怖分子。
-Nikita: Jurgen... It's an alias,
Jurgen... 是個化名,
for Emil Voss, German arms dealer, educated at Oxford.
真名叫Emil Voss 是個德國軍火商,畢業于牛津大學。
He's probably about 36 by now.
他現在大概36歲。
-Ryan: Do you know him?
你認識他?
-Nikita: I slept with him.
我跟他睡過覺。
About 2 weeks.
大概兩周。
For a Division op.
為了組織的一次行動。
-Ryan: Look, Nikita, if this intel is solid,
聽著,Nikita 要是情報屬實,
we're talking about a serious attack,
那我們談論的,會是場重大襲擊。
and Voss has the weapon.
而武器在Voss手上。
But I can't ask you to help.
但我不能要你幫忙。
I can't make you to go to him.
不能要你去找他。
-Nikita: No one at the CIA knows Voss the way I do.
中央情報局沒人比我更了解Voss。
I can find him.
我可以找到他。
I'll do this my way.
用我的方式。