-Nathan: So formal around here,
這么正經啊,
I kind of feel like I'm at a job interview or something.
怎么感覺好像我在面試或者什么一樣。
Hey, you okay?
嘿,沒事吧?
-Alex: So here's the thing.
是這樣的。
I have a lot on my plate right now
我現在太忙了
with work and moving into the city.
工作適應這個城市。
It's a lot, and...
太多了,并且...
It's just...
只是...
I don't think we should see each other anymore.
咱們以后還是不要再見面了。
-Nathan: Okay.
好的。
-Alex: Nathan.
Nathan啊。
-Nathan: It's cool, okay.
沒事的,不要緊。
I get it, you know.
我明白了。
We're cool. We're cool.
沒事的,沒事的。
Uh, and I'm... I'm still right next door, so...
呃,我... 我還是你的鄰居,然后...
Why don't you just call me when you get back
要不等你回來之后,或者一切都正常化之后
or whenever things get normal?
你我再聯系呢?
-Alex: What do you mean?
你什么意思?
-Nathan: Look, Alex, you can't tell me what you do.
聽著,Alex 你從不告訴我你是干什么的。
You can't tell me who your friends are.
也不跟我講你的朋友。
The first night I met you,
你我相識第一天晚上,
you... you beat some guy down
你就... 就當著滿屋人
in front of a room full of people.
把一個大男人撂倒在地。
Alex, you're not normal.
Alex 你不是一般的人。
-Alex: Do you think I asked for this?
你以為我愿意嗎?
Do you think I want to be this way?
你以為我想這樣嗎?
-Nathan: Listen to me.
你聽我說。
You're not normal, and I like that.
你是不一般,但我喜歡。
I don't know if you asked for it or not,
我不知道你是不是自己主動加入的,
But all I can tell is, whatever it is,
但我知道的是,不管那是什么,
You don't seem to want it.
你看起來并不情愿。
-Alex: I don't.
我是不情愿。
-Nathan: Then what do you want?
那你想要什么?
I'm serious. What do you want?
我是認真的,你想要什么?
v. 打敗,戰勝,打,敲打,跳動
n. 敲打,