Did you land the money then?
那你釣到錢了沒?
I had them, I had them in the palm of my hand.
他們逃不出我的手掌心
I can't believe Samantha pulled that stunt after...
不敢相信珊曼莎竟然使出那招...
She spent all morning being peeved at me for 'not being in the moment' or some such bollocks.
她整個上午都在生我莫名的氣
All birds are like that.
女孩子全是那樣子
Especially the yanks. Where do they come up with them?
尤其是美國人 她們是從哪學來的?
Oprah.
歐普拉
Oh, right.
哦,對
You're up guys.
起來一下,各位
Excuse me, miss. I couldn't help but notice that you work here.
小姐抱歉,我情不自禁 注意到你在這里工作
I was just wondering what time you... knock off?
我剛在想說 不知道你幾點...下班?
Oh, just piss off, will you?
閃一旁去吧你
Oh, shit. Sorry, mate.
可惡,對不起了
That's all right, mate. I should be heading off anyway.
不要緊,反正我該走了
Samantha. Right. See you later, boys.
珊曼莎,好了,再見了各位
Bye bye, Romeo.
拜拜,羅密歐
I think she liked you. - Definitely liked you, mate. –
我認為她喜歡你 -絕對喜歡你
I just need an objective person to tell me...
我只是需要一個 客觀的人來告訴我...
if the surrealist nudes should go on the east wall...
東邊墻上應該掛超現實主義裸畫...
or wether I should put the multiple falus sculptures there.
還是該擺些雕塑
They look pretty amazing when the sun hits them.
陽光照射的時候會相當迷人
I bet they do.
一定沒錯
Is that Ian?
那是伊恩嗎?
What's he doing?
他在做什么?
Surprise.
驚喜