Not like this. This is my fault. Me.
不像這樣子 這是我的錯,是我
So anyway, really nice to meet all of you.
無論如何,真的很高興認識各位
You were right, they really are a serious-looking bunch.
你說的對,他們表情真的是很嚴肅
In a good way.
是指好的方面
So, in conclusion...
總而言之呢...
Ian's good. Give him the money. See you later.
伊恩不錯,把錢給他 再見了
So, move on, shall we?
可以繼續了嗎?
I forgot my purse.
我忘了我的皮包
He already had the folder. Take this folder.
他已經有資料夾了 這份拿走
I never want to see it again.
我不想再見到它
I think that went well. - Did it? –
我覺得情形順利 -是嗎?
Yeah, the glaring, the awkwardness. The cold stare from Ian.
是的,眼神鋒利、局促不安 伊恩冷竣地瞪我
Just what I was hoping for.
就跟我預期的一樣
I think I talked too much.
我想我太多嘴了
Come on, let's go to work.
來吧,我們去工作了
There's a guy there who loves your delightfully impulsive nature.
那兒有個家伙 喜歡你快樂沖動的個性
I can't do it. I'm bad.
我不行,我很差
Come here.
過來
You are not bad. Do you know why?
你不差,知道為什么嗎?
Because if you were bad, then that would mean I was a bad teacher...
因為要是你很差 就表示我是個差勁的老師...
and in fact I am a fabulous teacher, right?
事實上我是個絕佳的老師,對吧?
Hence, you couldn't possibly be bad.
因此呢,你不可能很差