Excuse me, sir. - Yes? –
抱歉,先生 -有事嗎?
Could you please take this folder into the conference room for me?
可否請你幫我將這資料夾 拿進會議室?
My... Mr. Wyndham's expecting it.
我的...溫漢先生正等著要
I'm sorry, miss, but that's against hotel policy.
對不起,小姐 那樣子違反飯店政策
But he could lose his job.
但他可能會丟了工作
That's tragic.
真是悲慘
But alas, not my problem.
不過呢,不是我的問題
God, even when you guys are nasty it sounds polite.
老天,你們這些人 講話卑鄙的還這么斯文
Now, in terms of your investments...
現在,用你們的投資...
Shit. Briefcase is open. I have to go in.
糟糕,公事包打開了 我得進去才行
Excuse me for interrupting, Mr. Wyndham.
恕我打擾了,溫漢先生
This is for you, I just thought that you might need the exact same folder you already have.
這是要給你的,我剛以為你可能需要... 跟你手上拿的那份一樣的資料夾
I see.
我明白了
Okay, well...
好的,嗯...
false alarm. Terribly sorry.
假警報,真是非常抱歉
I just thought, I just wanted to make sure you, he had everything he needed.
我只是以為...我只想確定你... 確定他需要的東西都齊全了
Because he worked so hard on it.
因為他花了很多心血
I mean, really dedicated...
我意思是,他真的很熱忱...
and he deserves for this to all go perfectly.
這事理該一帆風順