I must go to Netherfield at once.
我一定要去內瑟菲爾德莊園一趟
Apparently, Lady Bathurst is redecorating her ballroom
巴赫斯特夫人要重新裝修舞廳
in the French style.
改成法式風格
A little unpatriotic, don't you think?
這不是有點不愛國嗎?
Miss Elizabeth Bennet.
伊莉莎白貝內特小姐
Good Lord, Miss Elizabeth. Did you walk here?
老天爺,你是走來的嗎?
I did.
沒錯
I'm so sorry. How is my sister? - She's upstairs. –
對不起,我姐姐還好吧? - 她在樓上
Thank you.
謝謝你
My goodness, did you see her hem?
你有沒有看到她的裙擺?
Six inches deep in mud. She looked positively medieval.
全都沾滿了污泥 她看起來活像一個村姑
I feel such a terrible imposition, they're being so kind to me.
他們對我這么好,真不好意思
Don't worry. don't know who is more pleased
你待在這兒真不知道誰比較高興
at your being here, Mama or Mr Bingley.
媽媽或是賓利先生
Oh.
哦
Thank you for tending to my sister so diligently.
謝謝你悉心照顧我姐姐
She is in far better comfort here than she would have been at home.
她待在這兒比回家舒服很多
It's a pleasure.
我也很高興
I mean it's... Sorry.
抱歉
Not a pleasure that she's ill, of course not.
我不是很高興她生病
It's a pleasure that she's here, being ill.
我是很高興她在這兒養病