Have you seen Dr. Lightman?
萊特曼博士在哪
He went down to the hospital.
他到醫院去了
DC General.
華盛頓綜合醫院
What for?
去干嗎
Our Priox victim, Drew Coleman,
"普利克斯"的受害者德魯·科曼
he had another stroke.
中風又發作了
He's being taken off life support.
他摘下了生命維持設備
Oh, my God.
天哪
That's not all.
不只這些
I found anecdotal evidence online.
我在網上找到其他的證據
Two more stroke cases linked to Priox.
還有兩個與"普利克斯"有關的中風病例
Both victims young, both in good physical shape.
都是年輕人 身體都很好
That's still not gonna be enough to get it pulled off the market.
這還不足以叫停這種藥品
Torres told me you were here.Is everything okay?
托勒斯說你在這 你沒事吧
Well, for Mr. Coleman it's not.
對科曼先生來說就不好了
Maybe Aisha Ward was right.
也許阿伊薩·沃德是對的
You don't have to do this.
你沒必要做這個
If you want to choose your friendship first,
如果你更看重友情
you can just hand this over to the authorities.
就把這個交給政府吧
Let somebody else investigate it.
讓別人來調查
Yeah, I'm sure they'd do a bang-up job.
他們肯定能做得一級棒是吧
I'm just saying that...You can walk away.
我只是說你不用自找麻煩
What if the drug really is killing people?
要是這藥真的致命怎么辦
Come on.I need to show you something back at work.
跟我來 辦公室里有東西給你看