What the hell were you thinking?
你到底是怎么想的
Uh, excuse me?
你說什么
Our firm has a reputation for discretion.You have secrets, you tell us.Otherwise, we can't do our job.
我們機構以謹慎周密著稱 你必須告訴我們實情 不然我們恕難從命
I still don't know what you're talking about.
我還是不懂你的意思
You know exactly what I'm talking about.Nicole Bradin is a spy.
你當然知道 尼科·布拉丁是個間諜
How was I supposed to tell you that?It's classified information.
我怎么能告訴你呢? 這是機密
Get a lot of people killed, including Nicole.
這攸關尼科自己和許多人的性命
I wish I had known that earlier. Yeah, well,maybe now you'll understand why I'm taking the deal.
我真希望我早些知道這點 那你現在或許能明白為什么我答應了條件
Wait. What deal?
等等 什么條件?
Rafik called an hour ago. He's offering to hand over one of the prisoners in exchange for their humanitarian demands.
拉菲克一小時前來電話 他答應釋放一名人質以作為他們"人道主義"要求的回報
We're getting Nicole back.We'll do what we can for Marcus.
我們要把尼科救回來 馬爾庫斯那邊我們只能盡力
No, that is a terrible call.It'll tear the family apart.
這真是個致命的電話 這會拆散他們的家庭
Nicole will never be able to live with herself.
尼科會內疚一輩子的
Okay, do you understand that woman knows the address to every CIA safehouse in the Middle East?
好吧 你意識到嗎? 那個女人知道所有中情局 在中東的隱蔽所
And you're worried about her feelings?Rafik's demanding patriot missiles for Marcus.
而你卻擔心在她的情感問題?拉菲克提出用愛國者導彈交換馬爾庫斯
So, it's a nonstarter.We're done here.
而這是不可能的 我們盡力了
I am getting Nicole back home before the Yemenis find out who she is, and that is it.
在也門人察覺她的真實身份之前 我得把尼科救回來 情況就是這樣
Dr. Foster.
福斯特博士
Mr. Bradin, what are you doing here?
布拉丁先生 你在這兒干什么?
The, uh, State Department hasn't been returning my calls.I didn't know where else to go.
國務院沒有回復我的電話 我不知道還能去哪兒
This is Ms. McDermott from the Red Cross.
這位是紅十字會的麥德莫女士
One of their nurses was allowed to visit Marcus yesterday and she managed to get these photos out.
她是昨天獲準看望馬爾庫斯的護士之一 她設法拍了這些照片
What happened?
怎么了?
Apparently, he tried to escape.The Yemeni guards beat him severely.
顯然他企圖逃跑 那些也門守衛打得他很重
He has broken ribs and a concussion.He hasn't been allowed to see a doctor.
他的肋骨斷了 還有腦震蕩 而且他們還不準他去看醫生
Our nurse demanded that Marcus be transferred to a medical facility for treatment.
我們護士強烈要求將馬爾庫斯轉送至一個醫療機構接受治療
She was told there was no point in treating him.
而他們卻說沒必要治療他
Marcus is going to be sentenced tomorrow.And then they're going to execute him.
他明天就要接受判決 然后就會被處決
They're gonna shoot my son.Please.Please.You gotta get him out.
他們要打死我的兒子 求你求你了 你要救他