影視片花:
臺詞欣賞:
Your gaze is very direct, Miss Eyre.
Eyre小姐 你這樣直盯著我看
Do you think me handsome?
是覺得我英俊嗎
No, sir.
沒覺得 先生
What fault do you find with me?
你發現我那兒不好呢
I have all my limbs and features.
我四肢健全 五官端正
I beg your pardon, sir.
請原諒 先生
I ought to have replied that beauty is of little consequence.
我應該說其實英俊并不重要
You're blushing, Miss Eyre.
你臉紅了 Eyre小姐
And though you're not pretty any more than I am handsome,
雖然你并不漂亮 正如我并不英俊一樣
I must say it becomes you.
但這份紅暈很襯你
And now I see you're fascinated by the flowers on the rug.
看來你被地毯的花朵深深地吸引了
Come, speak to me.
來 跟我聊聊
Fact is, Miss Eyre, I'd like to draw you out.
其實我想更進一步了解你 愛小姐
You have rather the look of another world about you.
你的表情總是平淡疏離。