Okay, the Ribocore theft took place at 2:27 a.m.
Ribocore盜竊案發生在早上2點27分
in testing lab 290.
在290號實驗室
Now, one of you...
你們其中一個
disabled the scanner so it couldn't identify your key card.
弄壞了掃描器 讓它識別不了你的鑰匙卡
You know,I'm a chemist, not an engineer.
拜托 我是藥劑師不是什么工程師
I wasn't even in the building that night.
那晚我甚至都不在這樓里
Now, you managed to avoid the security cameras...
你想法子避開了監控攝像頭
You know, this is ridiculous.
天啊 這也太荒謬了
I've worked for Ribocorp for 15 years.
我都在這里工作15年了
But one of you,
但你們中一個人
when you downloaded the Priox formula...
在下載"普利克斯"的配方時
left your fingerprint on the data port.
將指紋留在了數據端口上
Well, you can check mine.
那好啊 你可以查我指紋
Uh, come on. I use that computer all the time.
暈死了 可是我一直用那臺電腦
So do I. I mean, you can't possibly think...
我也是啊 你不會認為
No, I can't.
不 我不認為
So you two can go.
你倆可以走了
So...Why'd you steal the Priox formula?
那么 為什么你要偷"普利克斯"的配方
I didn't. Go ahead. Check my fingerprints.
我沒有 隨便把 核對我的指紋
You didn't leave any.
你什么都沒留下
I made that up.
剛才都是我編的
What are you talking about?
你到底說什么呢
The thief wore gloves.
賊是戴了手套的
But you knew that, didn't you?
但是你是知道的 對不
That's why you leapt at the chance to prove your innocence.
這是因為你想找機會證明自己的清白
Only a guilty person...
只有罪人
would know that a fingerprint couldn't possibly be theirs.
才知道指紋不可能是他們的