影視片花:
臺詞欣賞:
Jane:I've never seen such an ancient old house.
我從沒見過這么古老的房子
How beautifully you've preserved it.
你們把它維護得多么漂亮
Fairfax:Well, Mr. Rochester's visits are always unexpected.
羅切斯特先生總是意外到訪
He doesn't like to arrive and find everything all swathed up,
他可不喜歡回來后看到所有的東西都蓋著
so I keep it in constant readiness.
所以我總是保持整潔
Now, come and meet Miss Varens.
現在 來見見Varens小姐吧
Did I mention she's French?
我說過她是法國人嗎
Adele:Sophie has been crying because no one understand us.
Sophie一直哭 因為沒人聽懂她說什么
Nobody can speak to us except for Mr. Chochester,
除了羅切斯特先生 沒人能和我們交談
but he is away.
可是他不在
Fairfax:Will you ask her about her parents?
能不能問問她的父母
Mr. Rochester neglected to tell me anything about her.
關于她 羅切斯特先生什么都沒告訴我
Where did you live Adele before you came to Thornfield?
Adele你來Thornfield前你住在哪里
Adele:With Mama, but she has gone to the Holy Virgin now.
和媽媽一起 現在她去圣母瑪利亞身邊了
Her mother has passed away.
她母親去世了
Mother taught me to dance and recite poems.
媽媽教過我跳舞和誦讀詩歌
When gentlemen came to see her,
有人去看她時
she would let me sit on their knees and sing.
她就讓我坐在她腿上唱歌
May I sing for you, Mademoiselle?
我現在唱給你聽好嗎 老師
Jane:That would be lovely.
肯定很好聽
Adele is going to show us her accomplishments.
Adele想表演一下學過的東西
Fairfax:How very French.
全是法語