Andy:You have to keep him. Thought the housefeel so empty since Luke's been gone.
你該留下它 想想這房子自路客死后顯得多空啊
Parker:Ask your mother.
跟你媽媽說去
Andy:Mom!
媽媽
Cate:Yeah?
什么
Andy:Could you come here, please.
你能過來一下嗎
Look, he even likes your music.
看啊 它喜歡你的音樂
Parker:Really? I can't believe this, this a wonder dog!
真的 真不敢相信 這是條好狗
I absolutely have to keep this dog.
我一定得養這條狗
Cate:No more dogs. Don't encourage him.
不養狗 別鼓勵他
Andy:I won't.
我不會的
Parker:You sold me.
你把我賣了
Andy:Dad, he's gonnajump outof that, here.
爸爸 用籃子它會跳出來的 這個吧
Parker:Oh yeah, that's great. Try this.
對 那個好 放這里
I love it. Safer?
我喜歡這個 更安全
You got there, boy?
你要進去了 小子
Well, that's good. I like it. Great!
不錯 我喜歡 太棒了
So you saw Michael last night?
你昨晚跟麥高在一起
Andy:Yeah, we drove over the mountain see the comets.
我們開車去山頂看流星
It's beautiful.
太美了
Parker:Very romantic.
真浪漫
Andy:It was.
確實浪漫