Parker:Okay, okay. It's all right.
好啦 沒事的
Cate:Parker!
帕克
We had an agreement!
我們說好的
Parker:I know, I know...
我知道 我知道
Cate:Or did you forget?
還是你忘了
Parker:No, I didn't forget.
不 我沒忘
Well, It was, it was... He was at the
它在...它在...火車站
train station, he was kind of lost.
走失了
Karl's gonna send 'im to the pound tomorrow. I thought...
卡爾說要送去動物收容所 我就
Cate:You just thought you bring it home
你就把它帶回家
and talk me into keeping it.
然后說服我養它
Parker:No, no, I don't wanna keep him, I don't.
不 不 我不想養 我沒想過養
Tomorrow morning I'm getting up and
明天一早
I'll find out exactly where it belong. Okay?
我就給它找主人 行嗎
I promise you I will do that.
我保證會找到
Alright, this one is Luke's stuff.
好了 這是以前路客的東西
Okay, here you go. In there.
來吧 進來 待在那
There you go.
你就待這
Now look. A lot of good stuff here.
看啊 有許多好東西
Let's warm up. You got that.
鋪上布 保暖
It's pretty cool.
這個很漂亮
Like this? Yeah?
喜歡這娃娃嗎
This was Luke's favourite.
以前路客可喜歡了
Look, here's your water.
食水在這里
Some story to tell, huh? Couldn't you?
有很多話想說 對吧
Yeah. Okay, buddy.
好啦 小家伙