Parker:Hey, buddy, you lost?
小家伙 你迷路了嗎
Here. Come...Lost here, bud.
過來 來...迷路了 小家伙
Somebody must belooking foryou.
主人肯定很著急
This guy waswandering around.
這條小狗在四處游蕩
Carl:Really? On the platform?
真的 站臺上嗎
Parker:On the platform.
在站臺上
Carl:That's a good thing you have found him.
被你撿到真是幸運
Parker:Yeah. Well...
是啊
Tell you what, this little crate
跟你說 這個小木箱
was out there, it was broken.
掉在外面 已經壞了
I don't know what's going on, but...
我不清楚來龍去脈 但...
Here you are. Someone's gonna be here for him.
交給你了 應該會有人來找它
Yeah, sure. So you just hold him here.
是啊 當然 你收留它一段時間
You just hold 'it till they come.
等人來找就好
Carl:No, I can't, I can't do that.
不 我不能 我不能養
I can't do that, professor.
我不能養它 教授
Parker:What?
什么
Well, he was out there... no one's gonna leave this dog.
它就在門口...沒人會遺棄這狗的
Carl:No, I know that.
對 這我知道
I know. No one's gonna leave it.
這么好一只狗 不會扔掉的
They will back for him.
主人會來找的
So, you take him with you. And when, uhm...
你先帶回去 主人來找的話
Any oneshows up, I tell them that you have it.
我就讓他們找你
Parker:Someone's gonna be here.
一定會有人來的
They are going to come for him.
主人會來找它的
Carl:No, you don't understand.
不 你不明白
Really, just... just...
真的 就...就...
I'm, I'm gonna have to put this in here.
我就放它在這一晚
for like the whole night, if nobody comes.
如果沒人來領的話
If they are not here, I'll... I'll lock him in here.
如果沒人要 我...我就得把它鎖在這
And he will be safe for the night. But...
它今晚是安全了 但...
I... All, I can do is take him to the pound in the morning.
明早就必須送動物收容所去