Man:Are you the...
你是...
Can I help your pup?
你的狗需要我幫忙嗎
Parker:Yea, yea. I just found this uh,
是的 是的 我昨晚在火車站
little tyke at the station last night.
撿到這條小狗
Can you board him till we find his owner?
找到失主之前 能寄放在此嗎
Man:Board him? Oh, can't board him. This is no boarding service.
寄養 我們不寄養 沒有這項服務
Parker:It's a pound, pal.
這是收容所 老兄
Look, I just found him, what am I gonna do with him?
那我該拿它怎么辦呢
Man:Listen. It is cute that will help with the adoption, but...
聽著 它很可愛 容易找到主人 但是
We give him two weeks. Come on.
只養兩個星期 來吧
Parker:Two weeks?
兩個星期
Man:Yeah, we're packed.
是的 我們這里滿了
Parker:Excuse me.
借過
I'll call you next week then. Alright. Bye bye.
下周再聯系 好的 再見
Good morning, Maryann.
早上好 梅陽
Maryann:How you're doing, Parker?
你好嗎 帕克
Parker:I'm doing great. I wonder if I can ask you for a favour.
還不錯 你能幫我個忙嗎
Maryann:Sure. Anything.
可以 什么事