1.Wanna=want to open with: 開始于
2.a slap in the face: 耳光;公然受辱;突然的責備
It felt like a slap in the face.
這感覺像是在臉上的一耳光。
In an interview with GMTV she said: "Personally I think it is a slap in the face, not just to Michael but to the entire family.
在英國早安電視臺的采訪中,她說:“就個人而言,我認為這是個侮辱,不僅僅是對邁克而言,對我們整個家庭亦如此。
3.be sick of 厭惡;厭倦
Everyone will be sick of having the same food for several days.
幾天連續吃同樣的食物,任何人都會膩煩。
"You may be sick of him, but me, I have to deal with him every day, " Obama replied.
奧巴馬回答道:“你也就是嫌煩,我還得天天跟他打交道呢。”
Iraqis may be sick of the militias loyal to religious parties that terrorised them for years.
伊拉克人也許已經厭倦了恐嚇了他們許多年,忠于宗教派別的國民衛隊。
4.supposed to 應該,猜想會
You were supposed to be here an hour ago.
你應該在一小時之前趕到這里。
The children were supposed to have spent Thanksgiving with their father that year, but because of the flu they were home with me, for a very special Thanksgiving Day.
那年孩子們本應該和他們的父親共度感恩節,但因為流感他們和我一起呆在家里,這是一個非常特別的感恩節。