也許 我還能開我父親的車
I'll wait till he gets drunk. Sometimes he passes out.
等他喝醉了 有時還可能不省人事
Do you think I could try your skateboard?
我能玩你的滑板嗎?
Okay.
好的
I'm the king of Curry County, John, and I've been 15 years at this desk.
我是寇里郡之王 約翰 我主持15年了
I feel for you, Ted. Don't make me call security.
深表同情 泰德 別逼我叫保安
Holy crap!
圣母瑪利亞啊
You, desk! Sit!
你坐下!
People, we go live in 30 seconds!
大家準備 30秒后開始
From this point on, the news counts!
現在開始 倒計時
So excited, I got my accent back. My god!
太興奮 不注意口音了 天啊
And cue graphics!
圖像準備
And cue music!
音樂準備
And cue Kate!
對準凱特
Good evening. This is Kate Madison, coming to you from Curry County, New Mexico.
對準凱特 我是凱特·麥迪遜 從新墨西哥州寇里郡向你報道
Over the last 24 hours, the American political process...
過去的24小時內 美國政壇止步不前
has ground to a virtual standstill as the world watches...
過去的24小時內 美國政壇止步不前
waiting for the outcome of an election. Today, I uncovered the identity...
期待著競選結果 今早 我揭示了
of the person the entire world has been looking for.
這個全世矚目的神秘人身份
The one swing voter who will decide the election.
持有關鍵票的投票者
Those of you hoping to hear that decision will be sorely disappointed.
那些期待競選結果的人要大失所望了
Because you are about to meet a registered independent...
因為他是一個無黨派
who claims to be keeping an open mind.
保持自己觀點的人
Imagine, on this man's shoulders...
想像一下 這個男人的肩膀上
stands the future of the free world.
擔負著美國的將來
Just the kind of guy I am.
我就是那樣的人
Let it never again be said, that a single vote counts for nothing.
我們不能再說一張選票算不上什么
Bud!
巴德
Bud!
巴德
What?
干什么?
There's some people outside.
外面有很多人
Geez, you gotta stop waking me up like this, okay?
天啊 你不能再這樣弄醒我了
You're gonna kill me.
這樣會害死我的啊
There are some people outside!
外面有很多人
People?
人
God!
天啊
No, not there! Out front!
不 不在那里 在前門
Oh, God... What now?
天啊 現在怎么辦
Dad, hurry up! - Yeah, I'm going, honey.
爸爸 快點 我已經很快了 寶貝
There's a lot of people out there.
外面很多人
Okay, honey, let's see what the fuss is all about.
好的 我們看看到底怎么回事
Is that him?
是他嗎?
Bud!
巴德
Mr. Johnson, any decisions yet?
強納森先生 做出決定了嗎?
Holy shit! - What do they want?
上帝啊 他們想干什么?
I don't know.
我不知道
Go turn the TV on, baby.
去開電視 寶貝
We are in the midst of a historic moment.
這是歷史性的一刻
The swing voter has finally been identified.
自由選民的身份終于曝光
We go live now to a trailer in Texico, New Mexico.
我們在新墨西哥德士科的一輛拖車上進行現場報導
Earnest Johnson made an appearance just moments ago.
歐內斯特·強納森幾分鐘前露過面
Apparently, overwhelmed by the media presence.
明顯招架不住媒體的攻勢
And Mr. Landry, exactly how long have you known Earnest Johnson?
蘭德里先生 你認識歐內斯特·強納森多久了
Earnest Johnson? Hey, Earnest!
歐內斯特·強納森? 嗨 歐內斯特
You mean Bud? - We all grew up together.
你是說巴德嗎? 我們一起長大的
How do you think he's shouldering the responsibility...
你認為他會如何承擔這重任
of picking the next President of the United States?
選出下一位美國總統?
Well, I'm sure that...
這肯定是
Earnest is... crapping his pants.
歐內斯特肯定尿褲子了
He's a good guy. He likes to treat them good.
他是個好人 對大家都很好
We used to light the mesa back here on fire!
我們曾經燒了一輛吉普車
It's all my fault, isn't it?
都是我的錯 是嗎?
No! No, no, no, baby, no.
不 不是 寶貝
None of this would have happened if I hadn't let you down.
這些本不該發生 都怪我讓你失望了
What are we gonna do?
我們該怎么辦?
Well...I'm gonna back these people up.
我要讓這些人知難而退
Holy shit!There's so many!
上帝啊 太多人了
Ok, I'm just gonna go out there, right?
我要出去 好的 我現在就去