Stopping by for lunch?
來這吃午飯嗎
No. Just a question.
不 就是問個問題
Did you get someone to threaten Holly Sando?
你是不是叫人恐嚇荷利·桑多
I'm not threatening Holly Sando.
我沒有恐嚇 荷利·桑多
Really? Because that would be your typical gang banger move, right?
真的嗎 那不是你們幫派最擅長的事么
Get in touch with your old familiars.
給你的朋友打個招呼
Send her a message.
去警告她
Look, that's not me, not anymore.
我不是這樣的 不再是了
You sure you haven't called any of your old friends?
你確定你沒有 找你以前的手下
I don't talk to those lacras.
我沒找過那些賤人
Oh, now, that is not the truth.
那才不是真相
You see how you're hunched over?
看看你怎么環抱的
Well, we do that when we're lying.
人們撒謊時就會那樣
We try to take up as little space as possible.
我們只想呆在最小的空間里
And you really ought to work on that anger trigger, mate.
老兄 你真該好好控制下你的憤怒
Raises the blood pressure, and the heart rate.
血壓上升 心跳加快
It's not good for you.
對你可不好
Okay.
好吧
The truth is, I'm in contact with some of them.
事實是 我是和他們聯系過
I'm working with the gang task force on a truce between punio and la salva.
和黑幫一起調停 普尼奧和薩爾瓦的斗爭
They told meto keep it quiet. It's dangerous.
他們叫我別管 太危險了
But I haven't been sending anyone out after Holly Sando.
但我從沒叫人 去恐嚇荷利·桑多
I don't believe you. He hasn't changed. His truce?
我不信 他一點沒變 他參與調停
Just so that the cops won't notice that he's taking over el punio again.
就是不想讓警察發現 他再次掌控了普尼奧
Nothing is real or a lie.
任何事都非真非假
It all depends on the color of the glass you're looking through.
都是由你看待事物的 方式決定的
Look, there's so much good I can do if you just get me out of here.
聽著 我能做很多善事 只要你把我弄出去
Get me out of here, and I'll rove it to you.
把我弄出去 我能證明給你看