Kerry-- the chief's niece--she'll help you out.
凱莉 隊長的侄女 她可以幫你
I got real work to do.
我還有正經工作要做
It's like they never left the frat house.
他們搞得像是兄弟會一樣
You know, it's not just frat houses.
不只是兄弟會才這樣
Initiation rites can be found in all major cultures.
入會儀式在哪種 文化中都存在
You're defending these guys?
你居然還為他們辯護
Hazing can serve an important psychological function.
捉弄新人會對心理機能有重要作用
Oh, that's funny. I don't remember reading,
真有意思 我不記得美國心理協會雜志上
Any articles in the APA journalon swirlies.
有關于侮辱性玩笑的文章
Initiation for you MIT mathletes was pretty hard-core, huh?
你加入麻理數學組的入會儀式也很慘吧
You make fun but you try waking up in a shower stall
你覺得好笑是吧 想象下在洗澡間醒來
With a killer hangover
醉勁還沒過
And a quart of macaroni salad shoved up your...
還有一夸脫的馬可洛尼沙拉塞在你...
What?
怎么了
Check out herself-hushing emblem.
看看她自我噤聲的手勢
She knows something.
她應該知道點什么
Yeah, she does.
是的
And she'shushing herself because part of herwants to tell.
但是她要自己噤聲 因為她想說出來