Rough interview?
會談不順利
I just... you know, they're just all so tough.
我只是 你知道 他們都太強橫
You know, acting like nothing's wrong.
就好像什么都沒做錯一樣
I mean, the last thing they're going to do istalkto a woman.
我是說 他們壓根兒就不樂意跟女人談話
I'm sorry. I... I shouldn't be telling you this.
對不起 我 我不應該和你說這些
No. It's... I understand.
沒關系 我明白
No, it's, it's completely inappropriate.
不 這完全不合適
No.
不
I know how they can be.
我了解他們
I don't think anybody meant to hurt Eric.
我認為沒人會去故意傷害埃里克
The hazing got pretty bad, huh?
捉弄很過分 對吧
God, they'd... they're going to kill me if they know that I'm talking to you right now.
天 他們知道我在和你講話 會殺了我的
Someone has to.
某些人不得不這樣做
There's something you should see.
有些東西你應該看看
No! No, but what happens on an emergency call when you don't wear your helmet?
不 如果你沒帶頭盔警報就響了 會怎么樣
what happens on an emergency call when you don't wear your helmet?
如果你沒帶頭盔警報就響了 會怎么樣
It's milder than I thought it would be.
這比我想得溫柔多了
One of those guy skilled Eric Mitchell.
這些家伙中有人殺了埃里克·米切爾
Okay, but this just looks like a bad joke.
是 但是這看起來只是個過分的玩笑
Whoa, wait. Look... look at Wallace.
等等 看 看華萊士
What? He's smiling.
怎么了 他在笑
Yeah, sure, he'senjoyingthe joke, but, uh...
是啊 他很享受這個玩笑 但是
Every time he looks directly at Mitchell...
每次他直視米切爾的時候
Intense disgust.
極度厭惡
That's more than a bad joke.
這不僅僅是個過分的玩笑