When Manny Trillo killed my husband, I...
曼尼·特雷羅殺了我丈夫以后
I was angry.
我非常憤怒
For years, I couldn't even say his name.
好多年 我甚至不能提他的名字
Then one day, someone told me about his book.
然后有一天 某人跟我說了他的書
I had a morbid curiosity.
我有一種病態的好奇心
So I went outand bought a copy.
所以就去買了一本
I read the whole thing... in two days.
我用了兩天讀完全書
I was shocked.
我震驚了
How could that man have written such a...
這個人怎么能夠寫出這樣一本
I was just...
我只是
Everything I had believed...
我之前所有觀念
it changed the way I look at things.
它改變了我看待事情的方式
Ms. Sando? Do you believe Mr. Trillo has changed?
桑多女士 你相信特雷羅先生改過了嗎
Yes. Yes, I do.
是的 是的 我相信
I believe he's repented.
我相信他悔悟了
He's changed his heart.
他的內心已經改變
And he's changed mine.
而且他也改變了我的內心
That's quite a statement.
這是很好的佐證
Yeah.
是啊
Of course she doesn't believe a word she just said.
她剛才說的都是假話