According to Mr. Donovan,
據多諾萬說
your men have been involved in some pretty extensive hazing.
你隊員的行動有點過火了
He wouldn't say who was involved, but it went beyond the silent treatment.
他不愿說出有誰參與 但他至少透露了一點
Baking soda showers, bottle rockets in the bathroom stalls...
給他上蘇打粉 在洗澡間里噴
Did you know Eric Mitchell had a severe peanut allergy?
你知道埃里克·米切爾 對花生嚴重過敏嗎
No, I didn't.
我不知道
Donovan heard that slipping Mitchell a little pb&j was the next big gag.
多諾萬聽說 下個作弄是給米切爾吃花生醬
Well, he's junior.
他還是新人
He wasn't one of the hazers, but that's why he didn't pull Eric's body out.
他沒參與作弄 但因此他也沒去救埃里克
He was protecting the men. He thought that they had killed Eric.
他想保護那群人 他以為他們把埃里克殺了
Were you aware of what was going on?
你曾注意到這些事情嗎
Hazing is as much a part of this life as alarm bells.
惡作劇在這里太平常了
And if one of your men goes into anaphylactic shock and dies,
如果有人因此過敏性休克而死亡
C'est la vie?
也正常嗎
You don't understand, but when you're trapped inside a burning building,
你不懂 但當你被困火場
You got to know that the other guys are going to put code before cowardice,
你需要相信其他人會克服膽怯
Walk through a wall of fire and come get you.
穿過火堆來救你
He's right.
他說的沒錯
I need men who are willing to risk their lives on a daily basis.
我需要一群能夠 不怕死的人
And Mitchell just didn't have it in him.
米切爾沒能做到這點
So you looked the other way?
所以他就該死
He needed to learn.
他得學會這些
But make no mistake about it, I demand a certain level of respect out of my men.
別誤會 我有要求我手下相互尊重
There's a line. And they wouldn't have crossed it.
我們是有底線的 他們絕不會跨越
Then you won't mind if we talk to the other men in the company?
你不介意我和隊里其他人談談吧
No.
不介意