All right, we've had the secret serviceand the
我們讓特勤部和婚禮策劃者
Wedding planner go over the guestlist with the video.
列出了錄像里出現的賓客名單
As-as far as we can tell,
可以這樣說
We have seen every guest.
我們已經見過每一位賓客了
If someone was concealing homicil intent,
如果要找潛在的殺人犯
He wasn't on camera.
那么他肯定不在錄像中
Oh, Loker's right.
洛克爾說的對
So, then,where was he?
那他在哪兒呢
Tell Aronson to let the guests go.
告訴阿倫森讓賓客散了吧
I know who we need to talk to.
我知道該和誰談談了
Well, thanks for letting us look through your stuff.
謝謝你們讓我們檢查物件
It was great.
太好了
Very thorough.
十分徹底
In fact, the only person,
事實上我們在錄像片段中
We didn't see on the footage was you,
唯一沒有看見的人是你們
the cameramen,which makes sense.
錄像師 很簡單的道理
I mean, cameraman's not supposed to be on camera, right?
錄像師是不會出現在錄像中的
Now, I talked earlier about an expression,
我之前說過的表情
That's displayed when you're about to commit an act of violence.
在你打算實施暴力行為的時候
There's also an expression that's triggered by the motive behind that violence.
同樣的 暴力行為的動機也引發了一個表情
For example, when you went to see your ex-wife,
例如 當你去見你前妻的時候
And she told you she was going to get remarried to some rich guy,
她告訴你 她準備和有錢人結婚
And she didn't care how you felt,
她不關心你有什么感受
Because, as far as she was concerned, you were nothing.
因為對于她而言 你毫無意義
You've been replaced.
你被取代了
Now when you think back to that moment,
現在你回想起那一刻
And the anger that you felt...
憤怒油然而生
your face...
你的臉
It shows inyour face.
都顯示在你臉上