Here's a question you don't usually
有一個你在婚禮上
hear at a wedding.
不常聽到的問題
Why is the best man giving the groom the finger?
為什么伴郎會給新郎一個下流手勢
Are you sure that's what he's doing?
你確定他這么做的意思嗎
Who are you?
你是誰
Oh, sorry,
對不起
This is Karl Dupree from secret service.
這位是來自特勤部的卡爾·杜普里
He's working with me.
他和我一起做這個案子
I'm just saying, the guy is scratching his eye.
我剛才說 這個家伙在抓眼睛
Maybehis eye itches.
也許是他的眼睛癢
That's agestural emblem.
這是個象征手勢
It's an unconscious gesturewith
無意識的
A specific meaning.
是有特殊含義的手勢
Uh, Loker, pull up the politician videos.
洛克爾 放映那些做同樣手勢的政治家錄像
Now, senator mccain has served this country honorably.
麥凱恩議員為國家忠誠效力
He has...
他有
What letter grade would you give yourself
作為國防部長
As secretary of defense?
你給自己打多少分
Oh, I'll let historyworryabout that.
我會留給歷史評說
That's hostility.
這代表有敵意
Now, I know why those two felt that way.
我知道他們兩個為什么要做這手勢
The question is...
問題是
Why does the best man?
那伴郎是怎么回事