Why would an official protect his bodyguard?
為什么長官會去保護他的護衛
And why would that bodyguard,
為什么護衛
Treat his son as an equal?
對待長官的兒子不夠恭敬
Are they brothers?
他們是兄弟吧
Ridiculous.
太可笑了
Mistakes happen.
誰都會犯錯
Is he your son?
他是你兒子吧
You lie, and I'll know it.
不要試圖撒謊
You were hired to protect my family,
你來是保護我家庭
Not look into ourprivate life.
不是管這些私事的
So, he is your son.
那他就是你兒子了
I didn't say that.
我沒這么說
Yeah, you did.
你說了
This is none of your business.
和你無關
Just admit it for once.
承認一次吧
What does any of this have,
這和今天發生的事
To do with what happened today?
有什么關聯
You tell me--you seem to think he's involved.
問你自己啊 你似乎覺得此事與他有牽連
Why would you say that?
為什么這么說
Before the shooting,
槍擊之前
Every time you talked about your bodyguard,
每當你談到你的護衛
You showed embarrassment.
你表現出尷尬
And since the shooting,
槍擊發生后
Every time you've been with him,
每當你和他在一起
You've shown anger.
你則表現出憤怒
You're showing it now, right?
現在不就是嗎
Why is that?
為什么
Why are you so angry?
為什么你很生氣
You think he tried to kill his brother?
你認為他想殺他兄弟嗎
Tell him he's wrong.
告訴他 他想錯了
Tell him he's wrong!
告訴他 他想錯了
You have always hated Won-hee.
你一直在恨元熙
Treated him with disrespect.
不尊重他
Because you won't tell anyone who I am.
那是因為你不肯承認我的身份
Did you shoot him?
是你開的槍嗎
How can you ask me that?
你怎么能懷疑我
You had a gun.
你有槍
You were standing near him.
你當時就在他身邊
Did you shoot him?
你開槍了嗎
No.
沒
I didn't.
我沒有
You know,if you're interested,
如果你有興趣的話
I see no sign that he's lying.
我可以說他沒撒謊