Date night?
約會夜
Sort of.
算是吧
More of an apology date, really.
說真的 更像是道歉約會
What are youapologizing for?
你要道什么歉
Oh, he asked for my help getting out of the embassy,
他讓我幫他離開大使館
And I turned him down.
我拒絕了
Now, you're not supposed to do that when you're married. You remember?
我們可是夫婦啊 怎么能這樣呢
You did the right thing.
你做的很對
Oh, you're not my husband.
你不是我丈夫
Alec's trying to move up at state,
阿萊克想升職到政府任職
Which means doing favors for your bosses and getting to
這意味著要討老板的歡心
The right meetings, which I could have helped him with.
在我的幫助下 參加重要的會議
But I had to follow the rules
但我堅守自己的準則
And be the good girl, so...
做一個好女孩
I'm gonna pour him a glass of wine
因此我要去給他倒一杯酒
And say I'm sorry.
跟他說聲抱歉
Marriage.
婚姻
Okay, I'll see you tomorrow.
好吧 明天見
Hey, foster?
福斯特
What?
干嘛
I don't think you're the good girl.
我不認為你是那樣的好女孩
liar.
說謊