Come on, Woody. We gotta get you home.
來吧 伍迪 我們要把你送回家
That's right, college boy.
沒錯 大學生
Wait.
等等
What about you guys? I mean,
那你們怎么辦
maybe the attic's not such a great idea.
也許閣樓并不是什么好主意
We're Andy's toys, Woody.
伍迪 我們是安迪的玩具
We'll be there for him, together.
我們會一起在那兒等他的
I just hope he hasn't left yet.
但愿他還沒走
Wait a minute!
等等
Wait, I 'llcheck!
等等 我幫你看看
Andy's still packing. But he's almost done!
安迪還在收拾 不過已經快弄好了
He lives halfway across town.
但他住在城市的另一邊
We'll never get there in time!
我們永遠也趕不上的
Come on, Buster.
過來 巴斯特
Is that it, honey? You got everything?
親愛的 都收拾好了嗎
Yeah. Just a few more boxes in my room.
就差我房間里面的幾個盒子
Okay. Come on.
好了 快點
That's enough. That's enough. That's enough!
夠了
All right. Go. Go, go!
好了 快跑
Okay. All clear.
好了 安全
There you are.
你在這兒呢
There you go.
進去了
Buzz.
巴斯
This isn't goodbye.
這不是永別
Hey, Woody. Have fun at college.
伍迪 在大學玩得開心點
Yeah, but not too much fun.
沒錯 但別瘋過頭了
Woody, take care of Andy.
伍迪 照顧好安迪
Yeah.
對呀
He's a good kid. Tell him to get a haircut.
他是個好孩子 叫他去理個發
Sure thing.
好的
Jessie, you'll be okay in the attic?
潔西 你在閣樓沒問題吧
Course I will.Besides, I know about
那當然 再說了 我知道
Buzz's Spanish mode.
巴斯的西班牙模式了
My what?
我的什么
Honey, you want some food for the road?
親愛的 路上帶點吃的不
I 'll get something on the way.
我餓了路上買吧
You know where to find us, cowboy.
你知道在哪里可以找到我們 牛仔