Don't go in there! The bakery is haunted!
別進去那里 糕餅店有鬼
Are you crazy? You'll wake up all the ghosts.
你瘋了嗎 你會把鬼都吵醒的
Look out! The ghosts are throwing pies!
小心 鬼魂在向你扔派
Mom.
媽媽
Andy?
安迪
Hi.
嗨
Wow. Look at you.
看看你
Well, I hear you're off to college.
我聽說你要去上大學了
Yeah. Right now, actually.
沒錯 就要走了
So, what can we do for you?
我能幫到你什么嗎
I have some toys here.
我這兒有些玩具
You hear that, Bonnie?
聽到了嗎 邦尼
So, you're Bonnie?
你就是邦尼嗎
I 'm Andy.
我是安迪
Someone told me you're really good with toys.
有人告訴我你對玩具很好
These are mine, but I 'm going away now,
這些是我的玩具 但是我現在要離開了
so I need someone really special to play with them.
所以我希望能找一個很特別的人和他們一起玩
This is Jessie, the roughest, toughest cowgirl in the whole West.
這是潔西 整個西部最牛最厲害的牛仔女郎
She loves critters, but none more than her best pal, Bullseye.
她很喜歡《魔晶》 不過她更喜歡她最好的搭檔 大眼仔
Here.
給你
This is Rex, the meanest, most terrifying dinosaur who ever lived!
這是雷克斯 有史以來最壞最可怕的恐龍
The Potato Heads. Mr. And Mrs. You gotta keep 'em together,
這是蛋頭先生和蛋頭太太 你一定要把他們放在一起
cause they're madly in love.
因為他們無比相愛
Now Slinky here is as loyal as any dog you could want.
這是彈簧狗 忠誠不二的狗狗
And Hamm, he'll keep your money safe,
還有火腿 保你錢財無失
but he's also one of the most dastardly villains of all time, evil Dr. Pork Chop.
但他同時也是世界上最怯懦的壞蛋 邪惡博士豬排
These little dudes are from a strange alien world.
這些小東西來自一個奇怪的世界
Pizza Planet.
披薩星球
And this
還有這個
is Buzz Lightyear, the coolest toy ever!
這是巴斯光年 史上最酷的玩具
Look, he can fly and shoot lasers!
你看 他可以飛 還能發射激光
He's sworn to protect the galaxy from the evil Emperor Zurg.
他發誓要保護宇宙免受邪惡索戈的控制
To infinity and beyond!
飛向宇宙 浩瀚無限
Now, you gotta promise to take good care of these guys.
你得向我保證你會好好照顧這些家伙
They mean a lot to me.
他們對我來說無比重要