Buzz, shoot your laser on my badge. Woody, no, I’ll kill you.
巴斯 用你的激光槍射我的徽章 伍迪 不行 我會把你射死的
Just do it.
你只管射就是了
You’re going to jail, Bart. Ah, watch out!
你得去坐牢了 巴特 啊 小心!
Mom! - No, no, no. Just keep playing. Just pretend I’m not here.
媽媽! - 別停 別停 繼續玩吧 就當我不在
Oh, no, Molly! - No, it’s ok, Mom.
哦 別這樣 Molly! - 沒事 沒關系的 媽媽
It’s a 50 feet baby from outer space.
這是一個有50只腳的從太空來的娃娃
And she’s on a rampage! Run for your lives!
她在橫沖直撞! 大家快逃命吧!
Does the red light mean it’s going?
紅燈亮表示已經開始錄了嗎?
Come on say "Happy Birthday" to Molly.
來吧 對Molly說"生日快樂"
Happy birthday. - Oh. Charming.
生日快樂 - 哦 真可愛
Look how tall you’re getting.
瞧瞧你都長這么高了
Ok, places, everyone. Come on, come on. Get in position. -Wait, I can’t find my other eye.
好了 各就各位 快點 趕快就位 - 稍等 我的另一只眼睛找不到了
All right, whose foot’s in my face? - It’s mine, give it back. –
哎 誰把腳放到我臉上了? - 是我的 還給我
You saved our lives. We are eternally grateful.
你救了我們 我們這輩子都感激不盡
Buzz, mind if I squeeze in next to you?
巴斯 你介意我擠在你旁邊嗎?
Yes. No. I mean, why would I mind if I squeeze... squeeze in next to... you?
是的 不 我是說 我怎么會介意擠... 擠在你... 旁邊呢?
Is it hot in here? - Oh, here they come.
這里太熱了吧? - 哦 他們來了
Sarge, you got it? - Mission accomplished.
警長 你們搞到了? - 完成任務
Hooray!
萬歲!
Careful. Careful.
小心 小心