Your people are going to cover the wedding ceremony itself, right?
你的人負責維護婚禮現場的安全 對嗎
Yeah, we're okay there.
是的 我們沒問題的
Everyone's seated, movement's easy to spot.
賓客對號入座 誰敢輕舉妄動的話一目了然
Where we'll need help is at the reception.
我們需要幫助的地方是接待處
There'll be a couple hundred guests walkingaround.
到時那里可能會有幾百個賓客走來走去
You know, it's going to be pretty hard to spot your guy.
你知道嗎 其實想找出嫌疑者是很困難的
At most weddings, champagne and resentment flow together. Right?
在大部分婚禮上祝福和怨恨都交織在一起
Not a wedding fan, huh?
你不喜歡婚禮 對嗎
No, don't trust 'em.
不是 只是不相信婚禮
Lead to marriage.
能讓人走向婚姻
Hey.
嘿
Hey yourself.
你好
Aronson, this is my husband Alec Foster.
阿倫森 這是我丈夫阿萊克·福斯特
Are you with the group? I didn't see you at the briefing.
你也是組里的 剛才簡介會里沒見到你
No, no, we don't work together.
不不 我們不在一起工作
I'm on the far east desk at state.
我跟遠東地區的人做生意
Half my office is here today.
今天我一半的員工都來了
Excuse me.
失陪一下
Turns out I have to leave right after the ceremony.
看來宴會一結束我就得離開了
Tolliver wants me to cover a meeting in Reston.
托利弗要我去賴斯頓開個會
I'm working anyways.
我反正也是工作
You have a minute to say hi to the deputy secretary?
有時間來和代理秘書長打個招呼嗎
Sure.
當然
Hey, uh, until the ceremony,
嘿 宴會開始前
Let's post you two at the metal detectors.
你倆就待在金屬探測器那兒
Look for any hot spots
看看有沒有可疑的對象
Uh, any concealed anger, anxiety, resentment.
有沒有人強壓憤怒 焦慮 或者怨恨
Her husband's not going to Reston.
她丈夫并沒真的要去賴斯頓
Well, that's none of your business.
這不關你的事
You saw that he lied to her, right?
你看出他對她說謊了 是嗎
Does she really not see it?
難道她真的沒發現
Hey, that's none of yourbusiness.
這與你無關
Now, go help loker.
快去幫洛克爾的忙