Dr. Lightman.
萊特曼博士
I'm Han Yong-dae, the ambassador's assistant.
我是韓永鐸 大使的助理
Could you and Dr. Foster come with me?
你和福斯特博士能跟我來一下嗎
He'd like tospeakwith you.
他想跟你們談談
Ambassador.
大使
Dr. Lightman, Dr. Foster.
萊特曼博士 福斯特博士
Thank you for coming.
謝謝你們能過來
Are you confident that you can identify.
你們真的那么自信可以
The people that want to harm me?
辨認出想害我的人
Well, I think the problem is going to be spotting your guy.
我覺得如何去監視每個人才是最大的難題
You know? I mean,
知道嗎 我的意思是
It's a big room with a lot of people in it.
那個房間又大人又多
Isupposesome element of risk cannot be avoided.
我知道有些危險因素無法避免
Sure it can. You could cancel the wedding.
當然能了 你可以取消婚禮
Not that we're suggesting that.
并不是一定要你這么做
If you want to eliminate the risk.
要消除隱患 只能這么做
It's beendiscussed.
這我們已討論過了
I said no.
我不同意
I cannot give these people the satisfaction.
我不能讓這些人得逞
And it would only punish my sonand his fiancee, not me.
這么做只會讓我兒子和他未婚妻難過
I see you brought your own security.
我看你帶了自己的保鏢
That's A
你帶著一把
HK-45 you're carrying. Right?
HK45手槍 對吧
Pricey.
夠闊氣
As you can tell,
正如你所說
Yong-dae's principal responsibility is protection,
永鐸的基本職責是保護我
Which he carries out very well.
他做得很好
But it's not me that I'm concerned about.
但我擔心的不是我自己
My wife and my son are the only family that I have in this world.
我太太和兒子是我在這世界上唯一的親人
They are the ones that I need protected.
他們才是我要保護的
Please keep them safe.
請保證他們的安全