1. out of one's mind 發瘋的;瘋狂的;精神錯亂
go out of one's mind 發瘋;發狂;精神失常
It is the practice of bringing one's awareness out of the mind and into the body. This is done via attention to the breath.
這個練習是讓練習者將意識從大腦中抽離出來,進入到自我的身體,這個過程中要關注呼吸。
Fragrance being sucking flowers and plants , Xin is being enjoyed the sunlight taking a bath, I am being reveled in dream lining out of one's mind in this.
吮吸著花草的芳香,欣享著陽光的沐浴,我被陶醉在這如癡如醉的夢幻里。
2. get down on one's knees 跪下
Get down onknees and give thanks for your safety.
你跪下祈禱,感謝保佑了你平安無事。
My wife was upset that I did not get down on my knees and propose to her. I sent her an email instead.
我沒有跪下向我妻子求婚她很不高興,我只給她寄了一封電子郵件。
3. You stay out of this. 你別摻和。
I prefer you stay out of this thing altogether.
我寧愿你整個事情都不要插手。
Stay out of this, or l will lock you up myself.
呆在這里 不然我會親自把你鎖起來!
Besides, this is my family matter. You should stay out of it.
另外,這是我的家事,你最好與此撇清關系。
4. all we've been through... 大風大浪我們都過來了……
We've been through this such a long long time.
我們曾一起脫過這有盡的歲月。
I know we've been through the toughest of times.
I知道我們是通過最堅韌時期。
You hear about the recession that we've been through.
你們聽說了我們已經遭遇的經濟衰退。