What's the matter? You lose your sea legs?
你怎么了 暈船嗎
Where the hell did you find that record?
你到底在哪找到那張唱片的
What have you been up to all these years
這些年你都做什么了
Making music
創造音樂
Even during the war?
甚至戰爭時期也在做嗎
Even when no one was dancing anymore
即使再也沒人跳舞的時候
Even when the bombs were falling
即使炸彈四處飛的時候
And I kept playing
我一直都在演奏 沒有停歇
till the ship got here
直到船駛到了這里
Call this a ship?
你還叫它船啊
It's more like a mountain of dynamite about to explode
這東西比起船更像是個裝滿炸藥即將爆炸的山
A bit dangerous, don't you think?
你不覺得有點危險嗎
And you, Max?
你呢 麥克斯
Where's your trumpet?
你的小號呢
I gave it up as well, as while back
我很久以前就不吹小號了
But, you know, now I'm in the mood for starting again
但是 你知道 現在我又想重新開始吹了
I'm busting with new ideas
現在我腦袋里全是新點子
Let's start a duo. You and me
咱們一起組個二重奏吧 你和我
Or our own band
或者組個我們自己的樂隊
The Danny Boodman
樂隊名就叫 丹尼 博德曼
T.D. Lemon Nineteen Hundred Big Band
T.D·雷蒙 1900 大樂隊怎么樣
It's gets the blood going
這名字讓人熱血沸騰吧
We'd be a smash
我們肯定會特別火
Come on, Nineteen Hundred Come with me. Let's get off
來吧 1900 和我一起 我們下船吧
We'll watch the fireworks from the pier
我們可以在碼頭那看煙花
and then we'll start from scratch
然后我們從零開始
Sometimes that's the way you have to do it
有時候從零開始是必要的
You go right back to the beginning
你得回到起點
You're never really done for...
這并不是結束
as long as you've got a good story and someone to tell it to
除非你有了一段可以拿出去講給他人聽的故事才是結束
Remember?
記得嗎
You told me that
那是你告訴我的
Well, what a stack of stories you got now
看吧 你現在的故事可真是都可以寫成一本書了
The world would be hanging on your every word
全世界都會對你的每一個字洗耳恭聽的
crazy for your music
世界會為你的音樂而瘋狂
Believe me
相信我