Ross: Stand back, everyone. Incoming ego shrapnel.
退后,伙計,炮火來襲。
Chandler: All right. I can do this.
好的,我能做到的。
Aurora: ...Yes?
……恩?
Chandler: Hi.... um... okay, next word... would be... Chandler! Chandler is my name, and, uh...(He clears his throat noisily)...hi.
嗨……恩……好,下一句……是…… Chandler是我的名字,而且,呃……嗨。
Aurora: Yes, you said that.
對,你說了。
Chandler: Yes, yes I did, but what I didn't say was what I was about to say, what I wanted to say was, uh... would you like to go out with me sometime, thank you, goodnight. (He walks back to the others but she calls him back.)
是,是我說了,不過我沒說我剛才想說的話,我剛才想說的是,呃……有時間你愿意和我一起出去嗎?謝謝,晚安。
Aurora: Chandler?
Chandler?
All: Hey! I didn't know you could dance! You're in a play!You had a beard!
嗨!我都不知道你會跳舞!你演戲了!你還安了大胡子!
Joey: Whadja think?
你們認為怎么樣?
All: ...Hey! You're in a play! I didn't know you could dance! You had a beard!
……嗨!你演戲了!我都不知道你會跳舞!你還安了大胡子!
Joey: C'mon, you guys, it wasn't that bad. I was the lead. It was better than that thing I did with the trolls, at least you got to see my head.
別這樣,你們這樣家伙,不是那么差吧。我是主角。至少比我在合唱的輪唱好多了,至少你們能看到我的頭。
All: (admitting) Saw your head. Saw your head.
看到你的頭了,看到你的頭了。
Joey: Hi Hi, how about that German accent?
我的德語發音怎么樣?
Monica: Yeah, all of your W's were V's.
是的很好,所有W的音全變成V。
Chandler: (running back) She said yes!! She said yes!! (To Joey) Awful play, man. Whoah. (To All) Her name's Aurora, and she's Italian, and she pronounces my name 'Chand-lrr'. 'Chand-lrr'. I think I like it better that way.
她答應了!!她答應了!!糟糕的演出,老兄。哇哦她叫Aurora,是意大利人,她說我的名字時發音是“'Chand-lrr'. 'Chand-lrr' 。我想我喜歡被這么叫。
(To Joey) Oh, listen, the usher gave me this to give to you. (He fishes a card out of his pocket.)
哦,聽著,引導員讓我把這個較交給你。
Rachel: What is it?
是什么東西?
Joey: The Estelle Leonard Talent Agency. Wow, an agency left me its card! Maybe they wanna sign me!
哇,經紀公司給我名片了!也許他們想簽我呢!
Phoebe: Based on this play? ...Based on this play!
就憑這場戲?……就憑這場戲!
Joey: Look, there’s a note on the back. "Love your work, call me a sap". She was obviously very moved.
看,背面有字,喜歡你的工作,請稱呼我挖墻腳的,顯然她非常動人。
Ross: You should probably call her fairly quickly.
你應該馬上給他打電話。
Joey: Yeah,as soon as possible.
是的,越快越好。