Good luck
祝你好運
Thank you. Good luck to you too
謝謝 也祝你好運
Why don't you come and visit us some day?
你為什么不來我們這兒
We live on Mott Street.
Number 27 我們住在莫特街27號
My father has a fish shop
我爸爸有開了家魚店
Maybe
可能會來吧
Padoan, okay. Next
好的,帕多安,下一個
Next
下一個
He never mentioned her to me again And I never asked
他再也沒有提起她 我也沒再問他
At least not for the next twelve crossings
至少是后來的12年里
Besides, he was happy just like always
此外 他快樂依舊
His popularity was its peak
他的名氣到達了頂峰
Then, one evening in spring
然后 某個春天的晚上
halfway between Genoa and New York right it the middle of the ocean
在途經熱那亞到紐約的路上
In three days when we get to New York
到達紐約的三天前
I'm getting off this ship
我要離開這船
Cat got your tongue?
怎么不說話了
No,I'm glad
不 我很高興
But all of a sudden?
怎么會這么突然
My man...
兄弟啊……
That's aces
你終于開竅了
I've got to see something down there
我想要看些東西
What?
看什么
The ocean
大海