I have to talk to you.
我有話想對你說。
You're meeting your father, aren't you?
你要去見你的父親,對嗎?
Yes!
是啊!
How did you know?
你怎么知道的?
I think I've met him. On this ship. Quite a few years ago.
我覺得我見過他。就在這船上。幾年之前。
I don't know if he took this same ship.
我不知道他是不是乘了同一艘船。
I'm sure of it.
我確定。
He has a musette.
他有一支法國的小風笛。
I think we played together.
我們還一起演奏過。
I don't know if he'd remember, but say hello to him.
我不知道他是否還記得,請代我向他問聲好。
I will. But how did you know who I was? It's very strange, no?
我會的,但你怎么會知道我是誰?很奇怪,不是嗎?
It's a secret. And secrets should be kept.
這是個秘密,秘密應當要保密。
Although I think your father felt differently back then.
盡管我認為你父親回去后會有不同想法。
Please accept this... small musical token.
請接受這個音樂的小禮物。
I'm sorry, but I can't hear you.
對不起……我聽不到。
I want you to...accept this small token.
我想要你……接受這份小禮物。
I can't hear you.
我聽不到你在說什么。