You again?
又是你?
Yes, lower that cannon, will you?
是的,放低槍口,好嗎?
See your instrument and then steal it back again
找到你的樂器再偷走它
That's an old trick. I should have guessed that you were a thief
又是這套老把戲,我早應該猜到你是個賊
I was looking for this
我正在找這個
And what do you need that for?
你要那個干嘛?
]No,no,no.It's a matter of life and death And I need a phonograph too
不,不,不。這是生死攸關的事,我需要張照片
A thief and a liar
你是賊還是騙子
Pops,I don't have a whole lot of time
波普斯,我沒多少時間了
Well, I do! Seeing as I have a gun
是啊,因為我有槍
And now that I think of it
我現在突然想到了這個
since when were records made on board steamships
是在船上錄制的唱片
If that music was played by your friend, it means that at some time in his life he got off that ship! Correct?
如果那首曲子是你朋友彈奏的,這意味著他在此生中曾下過船,對嗎?
Not a chance, Pops.
沒那機會,波普斯
He cut this passionate recording personally. I think it's his best work
他自己一個人錄制的.我認為這是他的杰作
But he didn't jump ship to do it not even for a second
他一秒都沒下過船